In order to help you take advantage of the opportunities available right here in the Montrose community, we have gathered some information on wellness related topics which we are able to provide to our patients during wellness visits.
Check out the links below for some information on what is available to you to help you get or stay active, some health eating tips, a home safety guide, Colorado Quitline information, as well as a small list of other resources which might be useful to you.
- For information about SilverSneakers and local participating gyms click here
- For tips on healthy eating habits click here
- For information about fall prevention and home safety click here
- For information about the Colorado QuitLine click here
- Visit The Center for Mental Health for mental health resources
- Click here for a list of local audiologists, dentists, optometrists, therapists, and other resources